If you don't pay your Twilio subscription you will still receive your credits for that month and you will also receive three reminders within ten days of that month.
- If the subscription, for the first month, hasn't been paid by the second month then your account will be suspended. While your account is suspended, you will still be able to use any accrued credits, though you won't receive any new credits.
- If the subscription, for the first month, still hasn't been paid by the third month then you will not receive credits for that month, the account will be closed, and you will also lose the number for that account.
- If you decide to pay while your account is in suspension you will be charged for the month you received credits and did not pay, as well as the current month. The account would return to an active status.
- In order to bring the account current, you will need to access the invoice and reconcile the past due entry. Updating the card on file will not get the account back on track.
- Learn how to reconcile a past due Twilio invoice.