Since the KW Referrals platform went live, we have been storing sent and received referral data, which we can now access in Command. Using the referral patterns map view, you can now visualize where the majority of referrals are being sent and received, on a city-by-city basis. Using the referral patterns map view will allow you to be more strategic about finding agents to add to your referral network, by targeting agents in cities that have the most referral activity with your city.
To learn how to view referral patterns in Command, follow the steps below:
1. Log in to agent.kw.com, with your KW login credentials.
2. Click the Referrals icon, , on the left side of the page.
3. Click Map, at the top of the page.
4. At the top of the map, use the map view drop-down to select Referral Patterns.
5. The system will use your location to show the referral patterns for the city you are in. Use the search, at the top right of the page, to find the city you are looking for, and select the city from the drop-down list. You can also click on cities around the map to view their referral patterns.
6. To the right of the map view drop-down, switch between sent and received referrals.
- Click the Sent icon, , to view the top cities where referrals are sent to from the city you have selected.
- Click the Received icon, , to view the top cities where referrals are sent from to the city you have selected.
7. The results panel, on the left side of the page, shows the top 20 cities where referrals have been sent to, or received from, the city you have selected. These are sorted by the percentage of referrals that have been sent to, or received from, the city you have selected.