MailChimp recently announced changes to their free email product. This may result in Command users experiencing limited functionality or incurring a charge while using Neighborhood Nurture, Email Campaigns, SmartPlans, and Offers.
To learn how to disconnect your MailChimp account, to ensure that no emails are sent from Command using MailChimp, click here.
After you have created your Mailchimp profile you will need to verify your @KW.com email address. Verifying your @KW.com email address will allow Mailchimp to be able to communicate with Command. To learn how to verify your email domain in Mailchimp, follow these steps:
|Before you begin the process, you will need to create a Mailchimp account and set up your profile. To learn how to do that, click here.|
1. Open your internet browser and go to https://mailchimp.com
2. Log in with your username and password
3. Once you are logged in, click the drop-down menu beside your name and select Account.
4. On the next page, click the Settings drop-down and select Domains.
5. On the next page click Verify a Domain.
6. After the window appears, type in your @KW.com email address and click Send Verification Email.
7. Once the verification email has been sent, log in to your email account and retrieve the verification code.
8. Enter the verification code into the next window and click Verify. After the domain has been verified you can click Done. If you would like to verify additional domains, you can click Verify Another.