In Command, we now have Command Email which is the default service used by Keller Williams to send emails on your behalf from your KW Technology applications. Each user receives 5,000 email sends per month at no charge, though you can upgrade your Command Email subscription, if you need more emails for the month. When you send out automatic emails through SmartPlans, the system will use Command Email to send it. When sending an email campaign through the Campaigns applet, you have the option of using Command Email or MailChimp.
- Once you start getting close to reaching your 5,000 email limit for the month, you will receive notifications to let you know. You will receive both a Command and email notification when you reach 80%, 85%, 90%, and 95% of your monthly email usage.
- If you hit your limit, you have the ability to upgrade your email subscription for the month, in the KW Marketplace, which will give you the ability to send more emails that month.
- Command Email monthly limits do not roll over to the next month, if you don't use the full 5,000 (or the email limit from your upgraded subscription).
- Your Command Email subscription (the email limit) will reset on the 1st of every month.
To learn how to upgrade your Command Email subscription, follow the steps below:
1. Log in to https://agent.kw.com with your Keller Williams login credentials.
2. Click your name at the top of the screen and select Settings from the drop-down.
3. From the Connected Applications page, navigate to the Command Email application and click Manage.
4. Once the Manage Command Email window appears, click Manage Subscription.
5. Once you're directed to the product page for Command Email, click the Editions & Pricing tab.
6. Identify which subscription plan is right for your business, and click Buy Now either on the top right hand corner or underneath the plan you want.
7. On the next screen, confirm the plan you have chosen and click Continue.
8. On the next screen complete the billing details, review the terms of service, privacy, and refund policies, and click Continue.
9. Once that is done you will click Place Order and after the order is complete the product will be available under My Apps.