In order to sync your iCloud contacts with Command, you will need to first generate an app-specific password. To do this, Follow the steps below:
1. Go to https://appleid.apple.com and sign in with your Apple ID and Password.
|If you are not able to log in, please visit support.apple.com for information on how to recover your login credentials.|
2. Once logged in, you will want to generate an app-specific password. Click Generate Password.
|If you do not have two-factor authentication enabled, you will see a box that says “Enable two-step authentication” instead of “app-specific passwords.”|
3. Give this password the title “Command."
4. Once you create the title, Apple will generate a password. Copy the system generated password.
5. In a new tab, go to https://agent.kw.com and log in with your KW login credentials.
6. Click your name, at the top right of the page, and choose Settings from the drop-down.
7. Locate PieSync, and click Connect Account. If you have not connected with PieSync before, you will be prompted to agree to their Terms and Conditions, click Agree. You will then be prompted to select an application.
8. Select iCloud, and click Authorize once prompted.
9. Enter your Apple ID email address in the “Username” field and paste the password that was generated by Apple in the password field. Press Next, and then you will be prompted to set up rules.
|If your phone contacts do not have email adressess (or if not many have email addresses), you will want to uncheck this box:|