In the future, all document compliance will be handled within Opportunities. Once you finish adding all of the required documents for an Opportunity compliance event (Listed, Under Contract, Closed), you will submit these to your MCA, or Compliance Coordinator, who will approve or reject the completed forms.
- To learn how to add a compliance document to an Opportunity, click here.
To learn how to submit compliance documents, follow the steps below:
1. Log in to https://agent.kw.com with your Keller Williams login credentials.
2. Click the Opportunities icon, , on the left sidebar.
3. From the Opportunities Dashboard, click on the phase, where your Opportunity is located, then click on the Opportunity Title.
4. Click Documents, at the top of the page.
5. Next, choose the compliance event (Listed, Under Contract, Closed) where the document will be added.
6. Once all of the required documents, in the compliance event, have the Uploaded status, click Submit to MC.
Once you submit the documents to your Market Center, your MCA, or Compliance Coordinator, will either approve or reject each submitted document. If approved, then you will see the Approved status next to the document name. If rejected, then you will have to make changes and resubmit:
When a document is rejected, you will not only see a, red, Rejected status next to the document name, but can hover over the rejection comment icon, , to find out why it was rejected.
1. Once you make the necessary changes to the document, click the three dots, to the right of the file name, and select Replace from the drop-down.
2. Soon we will be able to pull these documents from DocuSign, but for now, they need to be uploaded from your computer. Drag and drop the correct file into the space provided or click to browse your computer for the correct file.
3. Click Replace, once you have added the comment and uploaded the new file.
4. Once all of the rejected documents in the compliance event (Listed, Under Contract, Closed) have the Replaced status, click Resubmit to MC. This will repeat the approval/rejection process.