In DocuSign Rooms, there is more than one way to add documents to either your DocuSign Inbox or individual Rooms. In addition to manually adding documents, you have an Inbound Email Address that allows you to email document attachments, and even email content, into your DocuSign Inbox or a Room.
You can also generate a fax number, within DocuSign, that will allow people to fax documents to your DocuSign Inbox. From the Inbox, you can send the documents to a specific Room.
To learn how to set up your DocuSign inbound email address and/or inbound fax number:
1. Log in to Docusign.com with your DocuSign login credentials.
2. Click your initials or profile picture, at the top right of the page, and select Switch to Rooms from the drop-down.
3. Click your initials or profile picture, at the top right of the page, and select Preferences from the drop-down.
4. On the left side of the page, click Inbox Details.
5. By default, you will already have an Inbound Email set up, but you can edit any part of the address that comes before the @ sign.
6. If you want a fax number, click Get A Fax Number (steps 6 - 8 are optional).
The system will auto-generate a fax number. There is no way to edit the fax number, once created.
7. A confirmation will appear, click Get Fax.
8. A pop-up will appear which will show you what your new DocuSign fax number is, click OK.
9. Click Save Changes.