In Command, you can now select up to 12 active listings to be featured on your KW App and Site. This is a great way to promote your listings and ensure they have the proper visibility.
On your KW Agent Site, these featured listings will appear as a carousel under the search, and on your KW App, they will show up as an automatic Collection, that users branded to you can access.
To learn how to select featured listings for your KW App and Site, follow the steps below:
1. Log in to https://agent.kw.com with your Keller Williams login credentials.
2. Click the Consumer icon, , on the left side bar.
3. Click the Site & App Settings tab at the top of the page.
4. Click the Featured Listings tab.
5. Enter the Headline that will display above your featured listings carousel, on your KW Agent Site.
6. Click Select Listings.
7. Your listings should appear on this screen. If a listing is not appearing, you can click the "Show" drop-down and switch between All Listings and Only My Listings.
8. You can choose up to 12 active listings to feature, click Select on the listings you want to add. Use the search tools, such as the address search and filters, at the top of the page, to narrow your results.
9. You can reorder the listings you selected by clicking and holding the six dots and then drag the listing to the desired position. You can also delete listings by clicking the trash can icon.
10. Click Save Changes when done.
Once a listing goes off-market, you will have to manually remove the listing from the list of featured listings.
Your featured listings will be displayed in a carousel, on the homepage of your KW Site, and they will be displayed through the Saved tab, as an Agent collection, on your KW App.