If an agent has a Twilio account connected to Command and wants to take their Twilio number with them, it is recommended to submit a request to have that number released before they are deactivated in WinMore.
To learn how to request for your Twilio number to be released, follow the steps below:
Locate Your Twilio Sub ID
Before you can submit a request for your Twilio number to be released, you will need to locate your Twilio Sub ID in Command:
1. Log in to https://agent.kw.com with your KW login credentials.
2. Click your name in the top right hand corner and select Settings.
3. On the Connected Applications page, locate the Twilio application, and click Manage.
4. You will see your account information displayed which will include your sub ID.
Cancel Your Twilio Subscription
After you have located your Twilio Sub ID you will need to cancel your Twilio subscription in the KW Marketplace. Keep in mind that there are no refunds for credits in the Marketplace, so these credits will disappear on the cancellation date. However you can withdraw your cancellation until the cancellation date arrives.
- Click here to learn how to cancel your Twilio subscription.
Submit Request for Twilio Number to be Released
After you have cancelled your Twilio subscription you can submit a request to KW Marketplace Support for your Twilio number to released. You can contact the KW Marketplace Support Team via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
In the email we recommend including:
1. Your full name
2. Your KWUID (which can be found in your Whitepages profile)
3. Your Twilio phone number (that was connected in Command),
4. Your Twilio Sub ID for that Twilio account.
Once your request has been submitted you will be notified once it's been approved.