As you are adding contacts to SmartPlans, you might need to retire an outdated SmartPlan or maybe you created a new and better version, so you want to remove contacts from the old plan and add to the new.
Keep in mind, if you want to make full edits to a SmartPlan that has contacts added (an active SmartPlan), like adding, removing or reordering steps, you will have to duplicate the SmartPlan to make those changes, then add the contacts to the new plan.
- Click here to learn how to edit an active SmartPlan (a SmartPlan that has contacts added -limited editability).
- Click here to learn how to edit an inactive SmartPlan (a SmartPlan with no contacts added -full editability).
There is an easy way to remove contacts from a SmartPlan, follow the steps below:
1. Log in to https://agent.kw.com with your KW login credentials.
2. Click the SmartPlans icon, , on the left side of the home page.
3. Find the SmartPlan in the list, and in the Contacts column, click the view icon, , next to the number of contacts on that plan.
4. A menu will appear, with the list of contacts that have been added to this SmartPlan.
- If you want to remove specific contacts, check the box next to the contacts you want to remove/unsubscribe, and click Confirm Unsubscribe, at the bottom of the menu.
- If you want to remove all contacts, click the Unsubscribe All button, at the bottom of the menu.
5. A confirmation screen will appear, click Confirm.