When running ads for Facebook and Instagram, using Command, you have the option of using the built in Facebook Lead Generation form, to gather leads. This makes getting leads much more efficient, as it utilizes the contact information that has already been added to their profile.
Sometimes, the leads that are gathered using these forms are not able to push through to Command. The leads will always appear in Facebook, so you won't lose any leads, but we needed a way to pull those leads into Command, if this happens.
Whether you checked your Facebook Ads Manager and noticed leads that did not pull in, or you checked Command and found that no leads were generated, follow the steps below to learn how to refresh the leads from these ads in Command:
1. Log in to https://agent.kw.com with your Keller Williams login credentials.
2. Click the Campaigns icon,, on the left side of the page.
3. Click the Paid Ads tab, at the top of the page.
4. If you see that leads did not pull into Command from one of your active, paused ads, find the ad in the list, click the three dots to the right of the ad, and select Refresh Leads.
- If you are running a multi-channel ad, click to open up the channel specific details, and click the two dots to the right of the specific channel
5. The system will pull in any leads that did not make it to Command, and you will see a message, at the top of the page, letting you know that the leads are up-to-date.