If a users Twilio account is in a suspension status they can still bring the account to an active status. However, updating the card on file is not going to bring the account to an active status by itself. The user will also have to pay the invoice for the month that received credits but didn't pay initially. Once that is done the Twilio account will be back in an active status.
To reconcile a past due Twilio invoice:
Replace Card on File
1. Log in to http://agent.kw.com with your Keller Williams login credentials.
2. Click the MarketPlace icon,, at the top of the screen.
3. Click Account in the top right hand corner of the screen.
4. Click Update Billing Information.
5. Click Edit beside the card on file and replace the card information.
Reconcile Past Due Invoice
1. From the Billing Info page, click Invoices on the left side.
2. Locate the past due invoice then click Pay Invoice.
After the past due invoice has been paid the account will be back in active status.