As you are using your monthly Twilio subscription and accumulating credits, you might notice that you have more credits than you can use, or you might need to take a break from real estate and you don't want to lose your Twilio number.
- Click here to learn how to track your Twilio usage and remaining credits.
In these situations, you have a way to put your KW Twilio account on hold, where you can still use your number and the credits you have accumulated, but will not receive any future credits, until you upgrade your monthly subscription. Your number will stay attached to your account, so you won't lose it. You will pay $1/month, while your account is on hold.
1. To pay $1/month and put your account in hold status, send an email to email@example.com and let them know that you want to put your KW Twilio account subscription on hold.
2. The KW Marketplace team will apply this special hold subscription and will email you back to let you know, once this is done.
Your account will stay on hold (as long as you continue to pay the $1/month subscription fee) until you cancel your account or upgrade to a regular Twilio subscription.
- Click here to learn how to upgrade your Twilio subscription.
- Click here to learn how to cancel your KW Twilio account.