Keller Williams has partnered with Twilio to enable agents to send text messages to contacts through Command. This is done by purchasing a monthly subscription plan of credits, with any unused credits rolling over to the next month. User will receive Bell notifications in Commands when they receive a reply and also receive notifications from Kelle. You can also track your usage of Twilio in the Command Settings.
- Once you start getting close to your credit limit for the month, you will receive notifications to let you know. You will receive both a Command and email notification when you reach 80%, 85%, 90%, and 95% of your monthly usage.
- If you hit your limit you have the ability to upgrade your credit subscription for the month, in the KW MarketPlace which will give you the ability to send more text messages that month.
If you upgrade your Twilio subscription, you will be charged a prorated amount, based on the day of the month you upgrade, and you will immediately receive the full number of upgraded credits, minus the credits you received for the current month. On the 1st of the next month, you will be charged for and receive the upgraded amount of credits, for that month, and will be on track with your new subscription.
If you downgrade your Twilio subscription, you will receive Marketplace payment credits (that will go toward your next payment), based on the day of the month you downgrade, and you will lose Twilio credits, based on the difference between your old Twilio subscription and the new. On the 1st of the next month, you will be charged for and receive the downgraded amount of credits, for that month, and will be on track with your new subscription.
To learn how to upgrade your Twilio subscription, follow the steps below:
1. Log in to https://agent.kw.com with your Keller Williams login credentials.
2. Click your name at the top of the screen and select Settings from the drop-down.
3. From the Connected Applications page, navigate to the Twilio application and click Manage.
4. Once the Manage Command Email window appears, click Manage Subscription.
5. Once you're directed to the product page for Twilio, click the Editions & Pricing tab.
6. Identify which subscription plan is right for your business, and click Buy Now either on the top right hand corner or underneath the plan you want.
7. On the next screen, confirm the plan you have chosen and click Continue.
8. On the next screen complete the billing details, review the terms of service, privacy, and refund policies, and click Continue.
9. Once that is done you will click Place Order and after the order is complete the subscription will be updated.