If you have created a DocuSign Room, you are able to invite people to the Room to upload documents. The most common use case is to add members of your team, so they will be able to work in the Room to help with the transaction. You do not need to add clients and vendors into the Room, for them to be able to sign documents.
To learn how to invite participants to a DocuSign Room, follow the steps below:
1. Access the DocuSign Room that you will be inviting the person to.
- Click here to learn how to access the DocuSign Room for an Opportunity.
2. Click the People Tab at the top of the page.
3. Click Invite, at the top right of the page.
4. Enter the contact information for the person you're inviting, select the Transaction side from the drop-down, and select the role of the person you're inviting. Once you are done click Invite at the bottom of the form.
- If you are adding a team member to the Room, give them the Agent Owner Role. This will allow you to share forms access with them, if you choose.
The invitee will receive an email to create an account or login if they have already created one.
After the person has been added and has accessed the DocuSign Room, they can upload documents to the Room.