There are several ways you can import your contacts to Command from Follow Up Boss.
PieSync is the most efficient way to take the contacts from your CRM and add them into Command. Another option is to export your contacts from Follow Up Boss. Follow up Boss is a PieSync supported application. Both options are listed below:
Option 1 - PieSync
PieSync is the quickest way to and gives you the most control over which contacts and what details you sync (e.g. tags, groups, etc.). You also have control over choosing a one-way or two-way sync. Keller Williams associates receive special pricing with PieSync, which includes a free connection for your first connection, and then 50% off their additional plans. Click here to learn more about pricing and how to get started.
Option 2 - Export Your Follow Up Boss Data
If you decide not to use PieSync, you can export your data from Follow Up Boss and add this to the “Command Contact Import Template” to import it to Command. This is a manual process, and these steps will guide you:
1. Follow these instructions from Follow Up Boss to export your contacts.
2. Log in to https://agent.kw.com with your Keller Williams credentials to get the template.
3. Click the Contacts icon on the left sidebar.
4. Click Import at the top right of the page.
5. Click Download in the “Import Contacts” window to get the “Command Contact Import Template”.
6. On your screen, put the two spreadsheets next to each other and copy/paste the information from the eEdge export file to the Command Contact Import Template, one column at a time, making sure that you are pasting the information in the corresponding column.
When adding contact information to the Command Contact Import Template, leave any field blank that you don't have information for.
Click here for more information on how to transfer contact info from one spreadsheet to another.
Click here to learn more about how Command fields and Follow Up Boss fields match up.
7. Add any additional information that did not export from eEdge, to the import template, and save the file as a .CSV file type (use the .CSV (Command Delimited) file type if using a Windows computer).
8. Click and drop the file to the “Import Contacts” window or click to browse for the file.
9. Review your contacts to be sure your data imported correctly.