Do you have an active KW DocuSign account that is no longer connected in Command Settings? Here are the most common ways to resolve the issue:
- If you attempted to change your DocuSign email address through DocuSign.com, ensure you completed the email change fully by following this process.
- If you did not change your email address in DocuSign, please follow the steps below to re-sync your DocuSign account.
Re-sync Your KW DocuSign Account
1. Log in to https://docusign.com
2. From the DocuSign eSignature homepage, click your profile icon in the upper-right corner of the page and select Switch to Rooms.
3. Log into Rooms with your DocuSign account.
Now that your DocuSign eSignature and DocuSign Rooms accounts are synced, try reconnecting your DocuSign account in your Command Settings. Be sure to use the Log In option and not the account creation options.
Note: If you only see the option to create an account, click Create Different Account and then use the Log In option there.
Currently, DocuSign email addresses are case-specific when logging in via Command. Be sure to type your email address with the same upper- and lower-case letters that were entered when creating it.
If it is still not working and you're receiving any type of error message, please submit a ticket with the KWRI Tech Support team and attach a screenshot of the error message. Support will get this resolved for you as quickly as possible.