1. Log in to https://agent.kw.com with your KW login credentials.
2. Click the Designs icon, , on the left sidebar.3. At the bottom right of this screen, click the blue Create Content button, .
4. Choose either Social or Print, then click Next.
5. Choose any template, to access the Design Editor.
Click to access the Images panel. The Image Panel enables you to choose from a library of images or to add your own, even pulling from your social media profiles.
- To learn more about the Images panel, visit: Use the Images Panel in the Design Editor.
Click to access the Text panel. From the Text panel, you can choose to add editable banners, add and utilize preloaded, Validated Text Blocks, or just add a text box.
- To learn more about the Text panel, visit: Use the Text Panel in the Design Editor.
Click to access the Icons panel. The Icons panel enables you to extract PDF, PSD (Photoshop Document), or SVG (Scalable Vector Graphic) images from your computer, or to choose from a library of stock icons.
- To learn more about the Icons panel, visit: Use the Icons Panel in the Design Editor.
Click to access the Logos panel. The Logos panel enables you to add KW logos or to add and build your own logo library.
- To learn more about the Logos panel, visit: Use the Logos Panel in the Design Editor.
The KWLS Panel enables users to add images and listing information from their own KWLS listings.
- To learn how to use the KWLS panel, visit: Use the KWLS Panel in the Design Editor.
If you are editing a postcard or something that has multiple sides, use the Page section to switch between the multiple sides or sections of you design.
Use the Undo and Redo buttons to erase the last change you made to the design or to go forward in time and get the design back to how it was before you undid the last edit.
Click the Previous Versions button,, and a drop-down will appear that will allow you to revert back to previous saved versions of your design. This is different than using the Undo button, as this will allow you to revert back to a version you might have saved days ago, not just in the current session.
Edit your Design Title here. This section will auto-save as soon as you click outside of the title text box.
Save your design at any time. This will save your design to your template library, in Designs.
The Editor Options, will give you different options at different times, depending on what you have selected. If you do not have any elements selected in your design, this section will give you the option of drawing or adding editable shapes, adding image frames, or adding text boxes. If you have an image, logo, shape, or text box selected, this section will give you all of your editing options, such as changing color, font or opacity.
Download and Share your design. Download will give you the option of downloading a JPEG, PNG or PDF version of your design, while Sharing will allow you to share the design with Facebook, Twitter, Linked In, or Google Plus. It will also give you a live web address, for your design, that you can share via email, text, or any number of ways. To learn more about downloading and sharing your design, click here.
Use the Support button to find help articles and to reach out to the KW Support team for help.
- To learn more about how to get support from within Command, visit: Get Help in Command.