The KW App is the last piece of the Keller Williams technology ecosystem, it is the consumer-facing counterpart that connects the consumer to the agent. The KW App allows the agent and consumer to connect through one-on-one communication, without leaving the app. Inside your KW App, Guides offer on-demand transactional information personalized to your unique process for buyer and sellers. For the consumer, your KW App is a unique experience because they can personalize their app through Collections, saved searches, saving homes, hiding homes, etc. Those customer insights are visible inside of Command, now providing a more comprehensive understanding of a client’s needs and wants.
To get the run down about the KW App, use the resources down below:
Set Up the KW App
The KW App Kelle Guide will have everything you need to get started with your new KW App. It will start by ensuring that you download the new KW App, then it will have you customize your Consumer Guide, finally it will allow you to launch the KW App Promotion SmartPlan. You are also able to access your KW App URL and Text Code in Command, which you can use to download and share your app.
- Click here to access your KW App Kelle Guide in Command.
- Click here to learn how to find your KW App URL and text code.
- Click here to learn how to download your KW App.
- Click here to learn how to create an account and log in to your KW App.
- Click here to learn how to share your KW App.
Customize Your Consumer Experience
Once the KW App Kelle Guide has been completed, there is still an opportunity to customize the Consumer Guide at anytime. Keep in mind that you will also need to complete your Marketing Profile, in Command Settings. This profile is what pushes your information into the KW App.
- Click here to learn how to customize the Consumer Guide in Command.
- Click here to learn how to complete the Marketing Profile in Command.
Launch Your KW App Marketing
You now have the ability to launch a SmartPlan to promote your new KW App to your leads and contacts. You also have the ability to launch a social video quick post featuring the KW App commercial, and to create custom social designs to use when sending social ads or posts in Campaigns.
- Click here to learn how to add contacts to the Promote My App SmartPlan.
- Click here to learn how create a print or social design for your KW App.
- Click here to learn how to create a social ad in Campaigns.
- Click here to learn how to create and manage social posts in Campaigns.
Manage Your Client Relationships
As your client's progress through the Consumer Guide you are able keep track of which step they are at through Command. You can also track their activity on your KW App and Site through their contact record in Command as well.
- Click here to learn how to manage a client's Consumer Guide steps in Command.
- Click here to learn to track your client's engagement with your KW App and Site.