In Command - you have access to Support, training materials, and the ability to submit new ideas.
To learn how to get help in Command, use the resources below:
Before you contact KW Support with your question, check the Training Panel to see if you can find a help article or video that might give you an answer. On each page, you will find a question mark icon that will give you access to the Training Panel:
1. Click the question mark icon, , at the top right of any page in Command, and the Help and Information panel will appear on the right side of screen. Once the panel has appeared, click Keller Williams University to access the Training Panel.
2. If you want to see the full screen version of the article you are looking at, click the pop out icon, . Doing this will take you the same article in the KW Help Center, https://answers.kw.com. The search on answers.kw.com will give you results from the entire knowledge base.
3. Click the X, at the top right of the Training Panel, to close the panel.
Since Command is in Labs, you might need to report a bug or an issue. The best way to contact KW Tech Support is to submit a new request here with as much information about the bug as possible. You can also use the Live Chat feature in the Help and Information panel. Here's how:
1. Click the Chat with Support button in the Help and Information panel.
2. Click Get in touch, to open up the support options.
|Type a question in the space provided. The system will pull up some help articles/videos to try to answer your questions|
|Use the Live Chat option, to chat with a KW Support representative. If you do not see this option, it means that they are chatting with other agents and will become available as soon as they are finished.|
|Leave a message. Enter your name, email address, subject, a description of the issue you are having, your MC #, and any attachments (it is recommended to give them a screenshot of the issue you are seeing). Click Send, and the Support team will respond as soon as they are able.|
|Click the Minimize icon, to close the Support Widget.|
Submit a New Idea
Command is in Labs and we need your help to make this the best system it can possibly be. As you are using Command, if you notice that we missed or could improve something, use the Post an Idea feature.
1. Click the Labs button, at the bottom right of any page in Command.
2. Describe your idea, attach any screenshots or files that would help the product team see what you are referring to (recommended), and click Next. Command will automatically know which screen you are on and attach this information to your feedback submission.
3. Give the idea a title, choose a category from the drop-down list, and click Post Idea.
This idea will then be posted on https://ideas.kw.com, where other agents can vote on it. The Product team goes here regularly to find ideas to implement in Command. Thanks for adding your voice!