While you are running social ad campaigns and capturing leads, you can easily find who those leads are, through the Paid Ads Dashboard, in Campaigns. This will allow you to target that group with a specific follow-up plan and work to convert these leads.
To learn how to find leads captured from the social ads you are running, follow the steps below:
1. Log in to http://agent.kw.com with your Keller Williams login credentials.
2. Click the Campaigns icon, , on the left side of the page.
3. Click Paid Ads at the top of the page.
4. On the Paid Ads Dashboard, you will see all of the paid ads you have created, along with campaign performance metrics. Find the ad you want to find leads for, and click the number of leads, in the CPLC (cost per lead captured) column.
5. This will open a page in Campaigns that shows the leads that have been captured by the ad. On this screen, agents can take the following actions on a lead(s) captured from a Facebook or Instagram ad:
- Add the lead to a SmartPlan
- Add tags to the leads/contacts
- Archive a lead that you know provided fake information
If you are the Rainmaker of a team that ran the ad, these leads are treated differently in Command, though you will still be able to see them all on this page. Social ad leads are automatically set as team-owned, sent through lead routing, and if there is no lead route for the "Facebook Ad Leads" lead source set up, the leads will automatically pull into the unassigned Lead Pool.
Add to SmartPlan
1. Click the checkbox besides the desired lead(s)/contacts(s), then click Add to SmartPlan.
2. Locate the desired SmartPlan and click Select.
3. Select when you want the SmartPlan to start:
The Birthday and Home Anniversary SmartPlans will not include this step. These SmartPlans are initiated in the lead up to the birth date and home anniversary date you add to the contact's record.
- Start all now - If you select this option, the first step of the SmartPlan will begin immediately, as soon as you confirm.
- For example, if you add 20 contacts to the Quarterly Call Plan, you will get 20 phone call reminders immediately.
- Start all on the following date - If you select this option, use the calendar widget to choose a date to start the SmartPlan on.
- For example, if you add 20 contacts to the Monthly Neighborhood Nurture SmartPlan, all of the initial emails will be sent on the date you choose.
- Stagger over the next few days - If you select this option, choose the maximum number of contacts, to distribute into the SmartPlan, per day.
- For example, if you add 20 contacts to the Quarterly Call Plan and choose a maximum of 5 contacts per day, you will get 5 call reminders today, 5 call reminders tomorrow, 5 call reminders on the third day, and 5 call reminders on the fourth day.
4. Click Confirm when you are ready to start the SmartPlan, review the details, then click Confirm a second time.
1. Click the checkbox besides the desired lead(s)/contact(s), then click Add Tag.
3. Select the desired tag(s) to be applied to the lead(s)/contact(s). If the tag does not exist yet, you can create it.
4. Click Apply when done.
The tag will be applied to the contact record of the lead(s)/contact(s).
1. Click the checkbox besides the desired lead(s)/contact(s) and click Archive.
3. Click Archive again to confirm.
The lead(s) will remain on the list but it will be marked as archived.