In Command, if you need to send out mass mailing(s) to an address or multiple addresses in your contact database you can export mailing labels. These mailing labels will download as an excel spreadsheet or PDF (depending on the option you select), with a focus on contact/lead name and address.
When exporting a contact's mailing label, the system will export the physical address that is designated as "Same as Mailing Address." If there are no addresses with this designation, the system will export the primary address.
Once the mailing labels have been exported, you can download them to your computer, where you can then use them however you need.
To learn how to export mailing labels in Command, follow the steps below:
1. Log in to https://agent.kw.com with your Keller Williams login credentials.
2. Click the Contacts icon, , on the left sidebar.
Export Mailing Labels for All Leads/Contacts
1. Click the three dots next to the Add Contact button and select Export Mailing Labels or Export Mailing Labels as PDF.
- Export Mailing Labels will export as a spreadsheet, with the address fields separated.
- Export Mailing Labels as PDF will export with the PDF file type and put the labels in a format that is easier to work with if you are actually printing labels.
When you export mailing labels as a PDF, the size and spacing is equivalent to Avery 5160, or 1" x 2-5/8" - 30 per Sheet.
A confirmation message will appear confirming that the export was successful.
2. After that has happened, click the notification bell, and then click the link to download the export file.
Export Mailing Labels for Selected Leads/Contacts
1. Select the contacts you would like to export mailing labels for.
2. Click the Bulk Actions drop-down and select Export Mailing Labels. This will export in a spreadsheet format, with the address fields separated.
3. A confirmation message will appear confirming that the export was successful.
4. After that has happened, click the notification bell, and then click the link to download the export file.