When you need to export your contacts/leads, it's now easier than ever in Command. You have the ability to export all of your contacts/leads, or you can use filters and search to target specific contacts to export. When you export, a copy of those contacts/leads is downloaded as a CSV file. Once you click to export, refresh the page and you will see a Command notification with a link to the download.
If you are the Rainmaker of a team, you will see some extra options when you export all contacts.
To learn how to export contacts in Command, follow the steps below:
1. Log in to https://agent.kw.com with your KW login credentials.
2. Click the Contacts icon, , on the left sidebar.
Export All Contacts
1. Click the three dots next to the Add Contact button and select Export All Contacts.
2. A confirmation message will appear confirming that the export was successful.
The amount of time it will take for the export to take place is dependent on the number of contacts you are exporting.
3. Once the export is finished, you will receive a Kelle notification. If you refresh the page, you will also see a Command notification. After that has happened, Click the Command Notifications icon, , and then click the link to download the export file.
Export Selected Contacts
1. Use filters and the search to narrow the list, then check the box next to the name of contacts (or use the checkbox next to the Name field header to select all on the page) to select the contacts you would like to export.
When exporting in this way, you can select and export up to 50 contacts at a time.
2. Click the Bulk Actions drop-down and select Export Contacts.
3. A confirmation message will appear confirming that the export was successful
4. The export can be instant or take up to an hour, depending on the number of contacts you are exporting. If you refresh the page, you will see a Command notification. After that has happened, click the notification bell, and then click the link to download the export file.
You will then see the export file in your Downloads folder, on your computer.