As you share your KW Agent Site and App, you can create saved searches for your contacts. With saved searches, you can set a range of search criteria, for areas your client is interested in. The saved searches that you create will appear in the Saved section of both your Site and App, along with any searches your clients save. The system will send the contact an initial email, letting them know that there is a new saved search and the details of the search criteria.
You also have the option to set up email notifications for these saved searches. There are several email frequencies to choose from and this is a great way to keep your clients informed about listings in their desired search areas.
The lead/contact must be registered to your KW Site or App in order for the save search to send out. If you create a saved search for a lead/contact that is not registered to your KW Site or App, they will receive the initial email, but no updates.
To create a saved searches for your contacts:
1. Log in to https://agent.kw.com with your Keller Williams login credentials.
2. Click the Contacts icon, , on the left sidebar.
3. Find and select the contact you want to add a Saved Search for.
4. Click the Saved Searches tab, at the top right of the contact record.
5. Click Create Saved Search.
6. Enter a valid zip code or neighborhood into the search bar and select from the list of results.
- Users can also use the map to add neighborhoods by zooming in with either their mouse or the + sign, hovering over the area to see the name of the neighborhood, and clicking into the desired area.
7. Fill out all of the applicable fields in the property criteria section.
When entering Keywords, in the form, click enter after each word. Listings must meet the criteria in the form AND include these keywords in the Keyword field, in the MLS.
8. Click Next, at the bottom of the form.
9. Enter a Saved Search Title.
10. If you want to include regular email notifications for this saved search, click the Send Email Notifications toggle.
11. Set the Email Frequency.
Instant - as soon as there is a new or updated listing, within this search criteria, the system will send the client highlighting what's new. This will happen within 30 minutes of the change being made.
Daily Summary - this will send a regular summary email, with listings in this search criteria, at 9 AM CST, every morning.
Weekly Summary - this will send a regular summary email, with listings in this search criteria, at 9 AM CST, every other Monday morning.
Bi-weekly Summary - this will send a regular summary email, with listings in this search criteria, at 9 AM CST, every Monday morning.
Monthly Summary - this will send a regular summary email, with listings in this search criteria, at 9 AM CST, on the 1st day of each month.
12. Click Create Saved Search.