If there is a situation where an agent is listing a luxury property without being apart of KW Luxury there are some templates available in Designs that can be used to meet the agent's needs.
To create a marketing design for a luxury listing:
1. Log in to https://agent.kw.com with your Keller Williams login credentials.
2. Click the Designs icon, , on the left sidebar.
3. At the bottom right of this screen, click the blue Create Content button, .
4. Choose Social or Print then click Next.
5. Log in to the Designs Editor with your KW login credentials (the system should only make you do this once per day).
6. Find and select the Luxury category, on the left side of the page, and click the type of luxury template you want to use at the top.
- For Print, users can select from different sizes and types of print options.
- For Social, users can select different sizes for their post whether it be for social posts or story posts.
7. Hover over the desired template and click Use.
8. Name your template, then use the Design Editor to customize. To learn more about how to use the Design Editor, visit: Get Started with the Print and Social Design Editor.
9. Once your template is customized you can save, download, and also share your marketing design.
- To learn how to save and share designs, visit: Save, Download, and Share Your Marketing Designs (Print and Social)
- To learn how to use the Print and Social Design Editor, visit: Get Started with the Print and Social Design Editor
You can also add social media designs to social ads and social posts in Campaigns.