When most people think of Campaigns, they think of paying to send ads through social media platforms, but there is more to it than that. Using Campaigns, you can create free Facebook and/or Twitter posts, and schedule when you want them to be posted.
To learn how to schedule a social post, follow the steps below:
Before you can schedule social posts, you must connect your social media accounts to Command through the Applications page in Command Settings. You will find a Facebook and Twitter option, labeled (Post Scheduling), which are separate from the connections you set up to send ads.
1. Log in to http://agent.kw.com with your Keller Williams login credentials.
2. Click the Campaigns icon,, on the left side bar.
3. Click Social Posts at the top of the page.
If your initial Campaigns dashboard does not appear like the image above, don't worry - everybody will have a different dashboard depending on their usage of Campaigns in the past 3 months. There are three levels: Beginner, Intermediate, and Advanced. Click here to learn more.
1. Click Create a New Campaign, at the top right of the page.
2. Click Social Post.
3. Type your post in the space provided and keep an eye on the character count limit at the bottom right of the text box.
|The character limit for Facebook is 2200 and the character limit for Twitter is 280.|
4. You can upload photos, or videos by clicking the Upload Photo or Upload Video tabs and clicking the upload, , button to browse your computer files. You can also drag and drop the file as well. If you would like to add a website to your post click the Add a Link tab, type in the complete URL of the desired site, and click Validate.
All photos in social posts will have a DBA logo automatically added to the photo which will be pulled from your Marketing Profile. If you need to access your DBA logo, click the "Click Here" link and you will be able to find and download your DBA logo. You can remove the DBA logo by clicking the X icon and replace it.
You can have your ownership statement added to the listing photo as well, but it is not required.
Creating posts is just one part of the process, now we need to choose a schedule for our social post queue. You have the option to either schedule your post for a later date and time or you can have the post published immediately.
If you choose to schedule your post, you will need to select a date and time before proceeding. If you are publishing the post immediately, you will just select that option.
Once you have decided when the post will be published, you will then need to select the channels the post will be published on.
You can post to different channels at the same time. You may also connect to different accounts by clicking the Connect a New Account button. To learn about connecting to applications within Command, click here.
|You can post to multiple channels at once, but you will only be able to post on one profile per channel.|
Once your post is finalized, click Publish Post in the top right hand corner, and click Publish Post again to confirm.