In Opportunities, you can create custom folders within a specific Opportunity for any of your business needs. You will then be able to attach documents from these custom folders to the compliance checklist for the Opportunity. For example, you can create an Offers custom folder, add all of the offer documents you receive, then attach the accepted offer to the compliance checklist.
To learn how to create custom folders for Opportunities follow these steps:
1. Log in to https://agent.kw.com with your Keller Williams login credentials.
2. Click the Opportunities icon, , on the left sidebar.
3. From the Opportunities Dashboard, click on the phase, where your Opportunity is located, then click on the Opportunity Title.
4. Click Documents, at the top of the page.
Create Custom Folders
1. Click Add New Custom Folder.
2. Enter the folder name and click Create Folder.
3. The custom folder is now available for you to add documents to. Select the custom folder, then click Add Document, at the top right of the page, to start adding files to your new custom folder.
Manage Custom Folders
You can manage your custom folders by clicking the icon.
You can either rename it by clicking the edit, , icon or remove it by clicking the delete,, icon and clicking Delete Folder to confirm.