In Designs, you can create email templates for listings, events, brand awareness, and much more. There are templates in the library ready for you to use, or you can create these from scratch. Once you create email templates here, you can use them in your SmartPlans or Email Campaigns.
To learn how to create an email template in Designs, please follow these steps:
1. Log in to https://agent.kw.com with your KW login credentials.
2. Click the Designs icon, ,on the left side of the page.
3. At the bottom right of this screen, click the blue Create Content button .
4. Choose Email then click Next.
The "Import photos and text from a listing" checkbox does not apply to email templates, you will have the opportunity to add listing info in the editor.
5. Create the email template using the tools in the Command Email Editor.
- Click here to learn how to use the Command Email Editor.
6. After the email template has been created, you can send a test email. To send a test email:
- Click Options, at the top right of the editor and choose Send Test Email, from the drop-down.
- Enter the email address you want to send the test to, then click Send Test Email.
7. After the template has been finalized, name the template (top left of the page) and click Save & Exit (top right of page).