Users can create their own customized templates in Designs and save these templates to use later. When a template is created users can add text layers, customize the content, and arrange the layouts
To learn how to create a social media marketing template with Designs , please follow these steps:
1. Log in to https://agent.kw.com with your KW login credentials.
2. Click the Designs icon, , on the left sidebar.
3. At the bottom right of this screen, click the blue Create Content button, .
4. Choose Social then click Next.
5. Use the filters, on the left side of the page to choose the type of template you want to create.
6. Choose a social media platform, at the top of the page, this will ensure that the template is optimized for that platform, then click on a template to start editing.
7. Name your template, then use the Design Editor to customize.
- Learn more about how to use the Print and Social Design Editor.
8. Once your template is customized you can save, download, and also share your marketing design.
- Learn how to save, download, and share designs
You can also add social media designs to social ads and social posts in Campaigns.