Keller Williams now has a partnership with Dotloop that enables you to connect your existing Dotloop account with Command. This connection allows you to create Loops through your Opportunities and to seamlessly pull your completed forms from Dotloop into the corresponding Opportunity, so you can submit for compliance approval. To learn how to connect your Dotloop account with Command, follow the steps below:
1. Log in to http://agent.kw.com with your Keller Williams login credentials.
2. Click the MarketPlace icon, , at the top of the screen.
3. Log in to the KW Marketplace with your KW login credentials.
4. Find and choose Dotloop, using the Marketplace search.
6. At the top right of the page, click the Try the Free Edition button.
7. Confirm the selection and click Continue.
8. On the Order Receipt page, click Go to MyApps.
9. From the MyApps page, click the Dotloop button. This will take you to Command Settings where you can connect your account.
10. On the Connected Apps page, in Command Settings, find Dotloop. Click Connect.
11. Enter your Dotloop credentials into the pop-up window.
12. Now Command needs authorization to access your Dotloop profiles. Click Approve.
This will enable to connection between Command and Dotloop and you can start creating Loops through your Opportunities.