You can add a tag when you add or edit a contact, but the easiest way to add tags to multiple contacts is to utilize the Bulk Action feature. You can add two tag types: System Tags and Custom Tags. System Tags are tags provided by Command (e.g. Builder, Expired, etc.). Custom Tags are created by you.
To learn how to add tags to your contacts, follow the steps below:
You can create and manage your tags in Command Settings,
1. Log in to https://agent.kw.com with your Keller Williams login credentials.
2. Click the Contacts,, icon on the left sidebar, to access your contact list.
3. Select the contacts you want to add tags to by checking the box to the left of their name.
|You can also filter your contact list to target certain criteria (e.g. Primary Address) or check the box next to the "First Name" title to select all the contacts on the page you are viewing.|
5. Click the Select Bulk Action drop-down menu to select Add Bulk Tags.
6. You will see a list of the contacts you have selected on the "Add Bulk Tags" window. Select System Tag(s) and/or Custom Tag(s). You can add multiple tags to these contacts in this way.
Start typing the tag name, and if you have already added it, then select the tag from the results list. If this is a new tag, you will see a Create Custom Tag option.
Once you create the tag for one contact, you will be able to find it on the Custom Tags results list in the future. To learn about the Custom Tags settings page, click here.
7. Click Submit when you are finished choosing the tags you want to add to the contact(s).