You must utilize the KWRI created My Home Anniversary SmartPlan if you want the SmartPlan to trigger based off of the Home Anniversary date on the contact record. If you create a custom Home Anniversary SmartPlan, it will trigger immediately upon adding a contact or lead.
SmartPlan text messages and emails are sent out within the window of 10am-6pm CST. If an agent attempts to start one at 7pm, although it appears that the text/email should send immediately, it may be held from being sent until 10am the following morning.
The KWRI created My Home Anniversary SmartPlan utilizes the home anniversary date you add to a contact. It will send a reminder a week before and the day of their home Anniversary. This is a great way to stay top-of-mind with your past clients!
- Click here to learn how to edit a contact.
Before you can start utilizing a SmartPlan, you must go to the SmartPlans library and add it to your My SmartPlans list. Once it is in your My SmartPlans list, you can start adding contacts and get it started.
- Click here to learn how to add a SmartPlan to your My SmartPlans list.
To learn how to add a contact to the Home Anniversary SmartPlan, follow the steps below:
1. Log in to https://agent.kw.com with your KW login credentials.
2. Click the SmartPlans icon, , on the left side of the home page.
3. Click the Add Contacts icon, , to the right of the My Home Anniversary SmartPlan.
4. A list of your contacts will appear in the pop-up. Check the box next to the name of the contacts you want to add to the SmartPlan.
- Filter by Tag - click the Tags button, then check or uncheck the box next to your tags, to filter the list by tag.
- Sort by Name - click the Sort drop-down to choose the order in which the contacts appear.
5. Once you select the contacts you want to add, click Add to SmartPlan.
6. Click Confirm when you are ready to start the SmartPlan, review the details, then click Confirm a second time.