The KWRI created My Birthday SmartPlan utilizes the birth date you add to a contact. It will send reminders leading up to the contact's birthday and an automatic text (or text reminder if you don't have a Twilio account connected) on the actual day. It is a great way to stay in touch with your contacts!
You must utilize the KWRI created My Birthday SmartPlan if you want the SmartPlan to trigger based off of the birth date on the contact record. If you create a custom Birthday SmartPlan, it will trigger immediately upon adding a contact or lead.
The Birthday SmartPlan actually starts 5 days before the contact's birthday. You will receive task reminders 5 days, 4 days, and 1 day before the actual birthday, then the system will send an automatic text on the big day, if you have Twilio setup in Settings. If you don't have Twilio setup, the system will skip the text step.
Before you can start utilizing a SmartPlan, you must go to the SmartPlans library and add it to your My SmartPlans list. Once it is in your My SmartPlans list, you can start adding contacts and get it started.
- Click here to learn how to add a SmartPlan to your My SmartPlans list.
To learn how to add a contact to the Birthday SmartPlan, follow the steps below:
1. Log in to https://agent.kw.com with your KW login credentials.
2. Click the SmartPlans icon, , on the left side of the home page.
3. Click the Add Contacts icon, , to the right of the Birthday SmartPlan.
4. A list of your contacts will appear in the pop-up. Check the box next to the name of the contacts you want to add to the SmartPlan.
- Filter by Tag - click the Tags button, then check or uncheck the box next to your tags, to filter the list by tag.
- Sort by Name - click the Sort drop-down to choose the order in which the contacts appear.
5. Once you select the contacts you want to add, click Add to SmartPlan.
6. Click Confirm when you are ready to start the SmartPlan, review the details, then click Confirm a second time.