SmartPlan text messages and emails are sent out within the window of 10am-6pm CST. If an agent attempts to start one at 7pm, although it appears that the text/email should send immediately, it may be held from being sent until 10am the following morning.
SmartPlans is the applet we use to automate your listing checklists, marketing touchpoints, and drip campaigns. Before you can start utilizing a SmartPlan, you must go to the SmartPlans library and add it to your My SmartPlans list. Once it is in your My SmartPlans list, you can start adding contacts and get it started.
- Click here to learn how to add a SmartPlan to your My SmartPlans list.
To learn how to add a SmartPlan to your My SmartPlans list, follow the steps below:
1. Log in to agent.kw.com with your KW login credentials.
2. Click the SmartPlans icon, , on the left side of the home page.
3. Click the Add Contacts icon, , to the right of the SmartPlan in question.
If you don't see the SmartPlan you want to add contacts to, access the SmartPlans library and add it to your list. Click here to learn how to do this.
4. A list of your contacts will appear in the pop-up. Check the box next to the name of the contacts you want to add to the SmartPlan.
- Filter by Tag - click the Tags button, then check or uncheck the box next to your tags, to filter the list by tag.
- Sort by Name - click the Sort drop-down to choose the order in which the contacts appear.
5. Once you select the contacts you want to add, click Add to SmartPlan.
6. Select when you want the SmartPlan to start:
The Birthday and Home Anniversary SmartPlans will not include this step. These SmartPlans are initiated in the lead up to the birth date and home anniversary date you add to the contact's record.
- Start all now - If you select this option, the first step of the SmartPlan will begin immediately, as soon as you confirm.
- For example, if you add 20 contacts to the Quarterly Call Plan, you will get 20 phone call reminders immediately.
- Start all on the following date - If you select this option, use the calendar widget to choose a date to start the SmartPlan on.
- For example, if you add 20 contacts to the Monthly Neighborhood Nurture SmartPlan, all of the initial emails will be sent on the date you choose.
- Stagger over the next few days - If you select this option, choose the maximum number of contacts, to distribute into the SmartPlan, per day.
- For example, if you add 20 contacts to the Quarterly Call Plan and choose a maximum of 5 contacts per day, you will get 5 call reminders today, 5 call reminders tomorrow, 5 call reminders on the third day, and 5 call reminders on the fourth day.
7. Click Confirm when you are ready to start the SmartPlan, review the details, then click Confirm a second time.